Bakeware Market Data
$3,499.00 – $4,999.00
Do you need a one-time report or do you need to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the category?
Buy an annual subscription and get an updated report every quarter.
— OR —
Buy the latest edition of the report only as a one-time purchase.
This report is backed by a 100% client satisfaction guarantee that ensures you will receive value equal to or greater than your modest investment.
Bakeware market data: who buys, what they buy, where they buy, why they buy. Tracks nine key product segments.
Bakeware Market Tracker analyzes the US bakeware product category.
WHAT’S INSIDE BAKEWARE MARKET TRACKER
WHAT WAS PURCHASED
- Type of bakeware
- Number of pieces in bakeware set
- Number of items purchased per purchase occasion
- Bakeware material
- Coating of bakeware
- Type of nonstick bakeware
- Other food prep products purchased in same time period
- Price paid by product segment
- Brand recall
- Brand purchased
- Top five brands
WHY BAKEWARE WAS PURCHASED
- Reason for purchase (for self or to give as a gift)
- Reason for self-purchase
WHEN AND HOW PURCHASE DECISION WAS MADE
- When made decision to buy Bakeware (planned purchase versus impulse)
- When the decision on the specific brand and item was made (before going to the store or while in the store after looking at the items which were available)
- Reason for selection when decision was made before going to the store
- Reason for selection when decision was made in store
WHERE BAKEWARE WAS PURCHASED
- Where bakeware item was purchased (retail or online)
- Where bakeware item was purchased (retail channel)
- Where bakeware item was purchased (type of retail store)
- Department store
- Mass merchandiser
- Specialty store
- Where bakeware item was purchased (specific website)
- Marital status
- Household size
- Presence of children
- Household income
- Time spent on food prep
- Type of cook
- Attitudes towards cooking
Online surveys are conducted with 500 primary grocery shoppers in the U.S. at the beginning of each quarter. Respondents are screened based on past quarter purchase behavior. They had to have purchased cookware, bakeware, and/or kitchen gadgets or tools either for themselves/their household or to give as a gift in the previous quarter. The primary grocery shopper is the person in the household who is responsible for purchasing more than 50% of the household’s groceries. The research is conducted with primary grocery shoppers because they are typically the primary shopper for housewares products in addition to grocery products and are also likely to be the person responsible for food preparation for the household.
One-time report, Annual subscription